For centuries, millions of people have asked me “what the hell do you eat when you’re camping, anyway?” Now finally, my secret can be revealed…
- Jerked Bleef
- Trail Mix-a-lot
- Smoked Oysters
- Smoked Herring
- Smoked Peanut Butter
- Baked Beans Mr. Taggart?
- Powdered Gator Aid w/ coke spoon
- Disgusting Clif Bars
- Mini Ravioli best served cold
- Trader Joe’s instant coffee
- Pete’s Coffee (in ziploc baggy)
- 4 cans Starbucks doubleshot espresso
- and Tums because I’m old
That’s about enough chow for four or five days if you’re a light eater like me. Obviously, having enough caffeine is the key here. After all, if I run out of food I can always eat another camper.